Because We All Want to Know the Score!
Join WineScores!
It's Free!
Blue Mountain Vineyard and Cellars Reserve Chardonnay, Okangan Valley BC
93 Points

Other Readers Rated this Wine:
Vintage: 2014
AB: $30.0 + price will vary
BC Private Wine Stores: $26.0 + price will vary
Winery: $25.9

BC CSPC: BC CSPC Code -714956
Had this wine? Rate It.
WineScores' Review

Vibrant, charming, chic.
Fermented in stainless steel (40%) and remaining 60% in French oak, then matured in French oak for an additional 10 months. It doles out succulent aromas of peaches in honey, vanilla beans, pear compote and whipped sweet butter. It is vibrant, chic yet charming with pristine orchard and ripe tropical fruit flavours dusted with toasted hazelnuts and spice and topped with a dollop of lemon meringue. A completely on-point Chardy.

Recommended Pairings
Wedding Wines, Cellar Keepers, Seafood/Fish, White Meat Chicken/Pork, French Food, Creamy Dishes

©copyright 2012 Daenna Van Mulligen
Wine Scores reviewed - 2017-08-22 11:53:20.0


WineDiva.ca was launched prior to WineScores, in February 2004. WineDiva is the alter ego of Daenna Van Mulligen. She wears a cork tiara and is proof that a girl can have her w(h)ine and drink it too! WineDiva.ca is a tongue-in-cheek approach to a very serious passion for all things wine. WineDiva’s goal is to make wine fun, subtly educational & deviously inspirational. Vintage reciting wine snobs need not apply. WineDiva is painting the wine world pink and drinking it all in, and her glass is always (at least) half-full.

WineScores is the more serious follow up to WineDiva.ca. WineScores was born from the demand to see wine writer Daenna Van Mulligen provide scores on her wine reviews. These are numerical scores based on a 100 point scale – an internationally recognized form of rating wines. These numbers provide a snapshot for consumers on how the wine reviewer views the overall quality of the wine. For more information on scoring wine, go to “about”.

We do not share your email address with anyone. Your email address will be used for the WineDiva newsletter You can opt out of receiving the newsletter anytime.

All material copyrighted. Unauthorized use is prohibited.                                                                                                            Contact | Home